Duties of Legislative Coordinators
- Coordinate all legislative activities with the National's Legislative Office when working to promote the interests of NAPFE on the national and district and local levels.
- Establish a relationship with the staff of your Congressional Representative at the District level.
- Work with the National Office on calls and letter writing campaigns to Congressional Representatives.
- Organize turnout on the local and district level for scheduled events that represent NAPFE's interests.
- Keep the National Office informed about issues on the local level that affect NAPFE's interests.